I promised to fill somehow my absence in the past months, so this post is dedicated to my best moments from 2013. You’ll find here my office outfits and also my favorite mix and matches. I’ve picked some photos from my phone, which I considered relevant, so here we go.
1. Oh, boy…how I miss my summer tan and my long, long hair… I paired a white tee with a pair of khaki pants, black & white ZARA flat sandals and a nude studded bag, also from ZARA.
2. Here I have no idea what I was doing, but I guess I was trying to prove how cute I look with this beach-hat. I bought it.
3. These two beautiful, beautiful ladies were my coleagues at the PR Agency. Meet Alice and Ana.
4. Here we have a multi-coloured playsuit from AX Paris if I do recall and my super-comfy nude ZARA wedge-sandals. My best friends, Ana from Jurnalul Evei and Andreea from Feminin la Superlativ.
5. That was a work day and I was going to grab lunch. Hot summer day! H&m silk tank top, H&M khaki pants and fuchsia ZARA flat sandals.
6. Another day at work. A super comfy white ZARA dress, very appropriate for wearing it at the office. And of course, another pair of flat strappy ZARA sandals.
7. When my best friend, Ingrid (we’re besties since high-school and I’m always bragging about that) came to Bucharest. We had such a great time together! ZARA necklace, Pull & Bear “My boyfriend is a tiger” tee, skinny jeans, Orange court stilettos also from ZARA and…wait for it… MY Angel Jackson bag!
8. “test-driving” my new Chanel glasses.
9. One of my favorite outfits. I was obsessed with cropped tops, so I made one. And the leather pencil skirt was a killer. And my precious red lips clutch from MOSCHINO. That night was epic! As you can see I took a photo with Mr. Ovidiu Buta !
10. And my second favorite outfit starring the same cropped top, but paired with a flared deep green ZARA trousers and some cool, cool accessories.
11. My Halloween outfit sent me back to school. No words needed.
12. At my 23rd birthday party, feeling loved.
I wore ZARA waxed nude jeans (leather-like), ZARA beige V-neck sweater and a gorgeous ZARA necklace. And…my short hair!
And that was my 2013 in pictures. Hopefully, 2014 will be even better!